BUILDING ON OUR FAITH
CAPITAL CAMPAIGN AT OUR LADY OF THE LAKE
Capital Campaign Co-Chairs: Gary Remensnyder, firstname.lastname@example.org and Terry Macaluso, email@example.com
Members of the finance council oversee the financial health of the parish. They review expenses in light of weekly contributions and set the operating budget for the parish.
Finance Council Chair: Linda Donato, firstname.lastname@example.org
Building & Facilities Commission
DESCRIPTION OF BUILDING/FACILITIES COMMISSION
The Buildings/Facilities Commission is responsible for maintaining the present status of the parish building and facilities, equipment, and property.
- Assist in the overall evaluation of the present status of the parish buildings and facilities, equipment, property, etc.
- Review contracts and agreements with existing vendors providing services(HVAC, electrician, plumber, landscape maintenance, insurance, cleaning, phone, etc.)
- Recommend any repairs and improvements to the Pastor/Parish Council.
- Obtain an appropriate number of bids for any work to be done.
- Work with Pastor and Finance Council to arrange required funds.
- Oversee any repair or improvements approved by Pastor.
- Work with Diocese and architects on specific expansion plans.
- Obtain multiple proposals for expansion.
- Recommend best proposal to Pastor and parish council.